Take a look at our holiday closings below to make sure you don’t make a wasted trip to the Credit Union. And remember, even when we’re closed, you can still take care of a lot of financial matters through Online Banking, Mobile Banking and at many ATMs.
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – January 21, 2019
- President’s Day – February 18, 2019
- Good Friday – April 19, 2019 – Half Day, Closing at 1:00 PM
- Patriots Day – April 15, 2019
- Memorial Day – May 27, 2019
- Independence Day – July 4, 2019
- Labor Day – September 2, 2019
- Columbus Day – October 14, 2019
- Veteran’s Day – November 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day – November 28 & 29, 2019
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2019
Most people have at least one debit card and one credit card in their wallet. Although both cards can be used in many of the same places, it can be difficult to determine which card is best for each transaction. When you use your credit card, you may earn points, but your debit card won’t charge you interest. Which do you choose? Here are some tips to help you decide.
At Common Trust Federal Credit Union, we believe honoring our communities’ past and present is critical […]
College is a profound experience for students, one that teaches them more than just Bio 101 […]