Go Paperless! Sign up for eStatements!
Go green and start receiving your statements online – anytime, anywhere. Talk to a Member Service Representative and sign up today!
You will never miss the paper, and you will enjoy the benefits of this free service to:
- Increase financial control
- View your interactive online e-Statements to find and sort transactions without searching through piles of paper statements and receive automated alerts, such as payment due notification.
- Receive faster statement delivery
- eStatements are delivered on average three to five times faster than paper statements.
- Improve functionality
- Online access gives you additional information to help you understand your statement and you can also easily review e-Statements from previous months.
- Reduce your risk of fraud
- eStatements provide a feeling of security about the risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
To access your eStatements, click the button below.
In the tumultuous world of finances, different numbers and scores can start to blend together into […]
Common Trust Federal Credit Union is seeking new leaders from the membership for our Board of […]
Most people have at least one debit card and one credit card in their wallet. Although both cards can be used in many of the same places, it can be difficult to determine which card is best for each transaction. When you use your credit card, you may earn points, but your debit card won’t charge you interest. Which do you choose? Here are some tips to help you decide.