Whether you’re lounging at the airport or waiting to be served at a restaurant, you now have more power and convenience to manage your Common Trust Federal Credit Union account from your mobile device using our New Mobile Banking Product. It’s fast, easy, and secure!
With our New Mobile Banking, you can:
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay Bills* NEW
- Transfer money to other people* NEW
- Set up SMS in order to make transfers via SMS NEW
- Alerts for daily summaries, minimum balances or change in balances NEW
- Deposit Checks NEW
*Some set up required on Bill Payer by logging in through Home Banking
Two simple steps. Register by downloading the app.
- Download the Common Trust FCU app from Google Play or the App Store by searching Woburn, Common Trust FCU or Common Trust Federal Credit Union or using the links below.
- Launch the app. When prompted enter your Home Banking Username and your Home Banking Password and that’s it!!
You must be registered for Online Banking for a seamless transition into Mobile Banking. If you are not enrolled, just click on the Home Banking & Online Bill Payer Login button or the online banking button on the website. Next just follow the instructions, if it’s your first time you’ll enter your account number for your login and the last 4 of your social security number for the password. Keep in mind you’ll be asked to change both after logging in.
For more information on Mobile Banking, please contact a Member Service Representative at 781-933-2600.