Deposit checks to your CTFCU account online through online banking or mobile app.
No more mailing your checks or making extra trips to a branch or our office to deposit a check. Using DeposZip through epOnline you can scan or photograph your endorsed check and deposit using your computer. Your funds are credited the same day! It’s FREE to use from CTFCU.
You can also deposit your checks using our Mobile App for iPhone and Android devices.
- Free 24/7
- Safe and secure
- E-mail confirmation when deposits are processed or adjustments are needed
- Funds credited the same business day if deposited by 2 p.m.
- Compatible with money management software
- Check copies are easily retrieved for up to 18 months through home banking
Complete a Deposit using DeposZip:
- Endorse the check. On the back of the check write, “For Deposit Only in CTFCU, by (write your name as it appears on the payee line on the front of the check), Account # (insert the account number where you want it deposited), Date, Signature, using DeposZip.”
- Log in to home banking and select “DEPOSZIP” from the left menu. (Or launch the CTFCU App.)
- Select “Continue” (if using DeposZip for the first time, select Register.)
- Choose the account you would like the check to be deposited to.
- Use the “Choose Scanner” button to select your scanner.
- Enter the total amount of the check(s) you would like to deposit.
- Use your scanner to scan the front and back of the check or take a photo of the front and back using your smartphone.
- Click “Continue” or “Next” to the Deposit Review step. An e-mail will be sent to you once your deposit has been processed. After you receive that e-mail (usually within 48 hours) you must write PROCESSED via DeposZip on the front of the check.
- Please store your deposited items in a safe place and destroy the check after a 60-day period.