Common Trust Federal Credit Union is pleased you have chosen to pursue a higher education. We’re committed to helping our college-bound members with the rising cost of a college education. We will award two winners. Each scholarship winner will receive $1,000 to pay for tuition, room & board, books, or other related educational expenses. To be eligible to apply, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Graduating high school senior.
- Verified high school transcript.
- The student must be a member of Common Trust Federal Credit Union with at least a share/savings account in good standing. Being joint on another member’s account does not qualify.
- Copy of acceptance letter from your chosen college/university.
- Submit a completed application to Common Trust Federal Credit Union that is postmarked by April 15th, 2021.
Note: Common Trust Federal Credit Union employees, Board Members, Committee Members and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply.