CTFCU’s 52nd annual meeting is set to take place on Tuesday, April 16th at 4:30 pm, and we are looking forward to seeing everyone there. During the meeting, our Board of Directors will be discussing the state of the credit union as well as new initiatives coming to the membership. We will also be revealing a special announcement that we are very excited to share with our members. All members in good standing are encouraged to attend.
The following is the agenda for the meeting:
- Welcome by the Chairwoman of the Board of Directors, Kathleen Connolly
- Reading and approval of the minutes of the 2018 meeting – Secretary of the Board, Kathleen McSweeney
- Report of the Treasurer of the Board of Directors – Joan Sweeney
- Report by the President / CEO of Common Trust FCU – James McCorkle
- Report of the Supervisory Committee – Charlie Conant, Conant Associates
- Election of the Board of Directors – Chairwoman Kathleen Connolly will name each Board member and the nominations of the eligible candidates. There are two open positions and two members running so there will be no vote. Learn more about the board candidates.
The meeting will be held at our office, located at 8 Cedar Street, Woburn. Please note that photo identification is required at check-in, and light refreshments will be served. We can’t wait to see our members there and for our exciting announcement!